View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Celeste

I'm not exactly sure this belongs here. But the above posts have not been moved, so I will go with this, and moderators you can move it if you see fit.

Well, Spirit was massaging my leg yesterday, through Angels.

About ten days ago, I injured my leg at Target trying to get a two liter of pop off the top shelf. (Unfortunately, I am short.) It was pretty bad, and I did report it, telling them I thought it was just fine. But it got infected, developing into cellulitis. So was at Urgent Care already, and Emergency, AND I have to follow up with my doctor. Corporate called the next day, and I told them it was fine, and I was taking excellent care of the wound and didn't expect trouble. Well, like I said, it turned into a mess . Now, while I was in Emergency, lying comfortably on the rolling bed, pillow for my head, covered up, getting an IV, I felt someone massaging my leg. I saw angels. So, actually it was more than one angel, and they were ministering to me, like they do on someone after death! Their large wings wings curled around my whole leg. It felt so good. I was in an altered state, feeling rested and wonderful. I was viewing these angels from the side, but one of them then turned around to face me, and she was transparent, with only an outline, for me to recognize she was an angel (maybe fading out.) Now, I understand everything up to there, but would like ideas on what the transparency meant. I thought maybe the fact that I saw the white wings which are denser, when they were finished with me, they were showing me they were actually spirits.

Any ideas?????