View Single Post
Old 28-07-2011, 09:26 PM
rainbowcrow

Hi Gracey, Yes I do understand your feelings concerning free will because I used to feel the same way up until quite recently. I'll share my story with you - for many years I believed that I would die at age 42, it was such a strong feeling. I turned 42 last December and the 'feeling' was getting stronger. I was an alcoholic and I just 'knew' that it would be the death of me so around the time of my birthday, I started to ask/pray for help to stop me drinking. A month later I was admitted into the emergency room with the most severe pain that I actually did believe that I was about to die. After numerous tests and a good stint in hospital I was told that I had a condition brought on by alcohol abuse and that I could never drink again. I still suffer the condition but it has improved since the first onset and I have been sober now for over 6 months. That strong feeling that I was going to die has left now (although I am still 42 until December so we'll see ....... ) and now I appreciate life everyday

rc xo