View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 10:01 AM
Seeker

Hi, I do a lot of work with Faeries, and I honestly don't agree that they're similar in any way I think there are many differences and actually I've heard that faeries are more like humans.
Angels are angelic and they are only here to help us, however faeries can only be working with us to get what they want from us- maybe it's treasures, or goods, or even revenge.

The faeries are on a different plain to us, and we did once live in harmony with them, that was until humans began to manipulate the fae, which is why they decided to go and shut themselves off from us. So when we want to go ahead and work with these magnificent creatures we need to prove ourselves. It has actually taken me a year of leaving out offerings and talking to them, for them to return this communication and leave me an offering back. It's like meeting a new human- you need to build up a level of trust with them, you need to trust them and they need to trust you. You will need to leave offerings first, before they begin to realise that you and your intentions with them are pure and you do not wish them harm, or just want gifts from them.

I love leaving offerings for them, and I have a faerie door in my house, inviting them in. A few weeks ago they came to me and told me what flowers I needed to plant, after I planted them they left me an offering. I know it was them because after I found it, they came to me and told me it was them that led me to it.
They are such interesting creatures, if you'd like any more info you can always message me you just need an open mind and you need to believe