View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delina
Hi guys,
I visited a shaman and he said I wasn't very good at letting go of energy that doesn't serve me. He told me to connect with nature to help me release these unnecessary energies.

I noticed on days that I do find more time to be in nature, I don't feel as good, and then on days when I just can't find the time, I feel great. Is this coincidence, or is there some sort of physical reaction to the release of energy?

Thanks

I dont know exactly in your situation if their would be a physical reaction but I can share you my experience. A few years ago I had to get a back surgery since I had hernia in my spine. Before the operation I was hooked up to all kind of medical monitors, including a heart beat monitor. The same thing you see on al the CSI tv shows where you can see your own heartbeat as a line on a monitor. I have this 'ability' in which I can build up all my energy within my self and move it to my chest and then 'flush' out my body by expanding it to all far ends of my body. I use this normally in meditation to get rid of negative energy and 'reboot' my system. When I did this while hooked up to the machine I could actually see that my heart skipped a beat everytime I did it. If it wasn't skipped it was delayed significantly. So I would say that there is a physical reaction to releasing energy as I have seen on that hearbeat monitor. I hope my experience helps you to find the answer to the question!