View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 05:43 AM
Master
I agree with John, distance. Learning by example is in this case excellent clarity in several ways.

This person does not seem interested in a TF role, but the role of a teacher. So there'd likely be little response to that idea anyway, also the motivation for sharing this with them might be... not entirely aligned, is the sense I get.

And this does not from what I read strike me as a TF meet, but a soul meeting, a learning experience. There are many souls we love since before (actually all, but let's stick with the ones we meet and instantly recognize and love) - in this life however they can have the most fleeting role, some we get to meet just so get a heart boost, just to remember, others we interact with and work with and learn from, or learn from acting differently, practicing new skills.

And the hardest part, none of them are ours to keep. Life in time and space flows and shifts, full of loss and absence. And even when we learn that that is an illusion, it is still primarily our task to live 'in the set up', live with this earthly life we have... (sorry I digressed this got long - and likely incoherent but I've got to go <3)

Is seems a rather dysfunctional relationship since you stating boundaries is considered toxic. (even if that is my interpretation, the mere tendency is a signal to stay away, find other spaces to connect and learn).

What's good about this experience is you reaching out to your guides - practicing you own connection, not going via another. Also that you stated your attraction, that's honesty.

And as long as you are considered the problematic one,
toxic - regardless of degree of accuracy! - you stay royal and stay in [i] your[\i] life, allowing hurt and pain just as well as all the new friendships and meetings and tasks that will inevitably come <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3