View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 04:31 PM
Light_Bridge_to_Shambhala

As an empath with codependency issues, I've found forcefully meditating and focusing on myself strengthens my aura. I have an urge to focus on others problems, heal others, etc. Self-care, self-healing, self-love, cleaning my room and my things, reading about my astrological sign, understanding what I want, and manifesting what I want. To those of us for whom this isn't natural behavior, it's surprising to imagine there are people out there we'd consider powerful whose natural inclination is to be like this.

Studying reiki helped me with this because they stress self healing so much in Level I before ever going on to healing anyone else. Spending an hour a day focusing on healing myself. It works....after a while I have trained myself to be a more powerful focus in my own world. Which strengthened my energy and aura.

Oh and I also like the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. That meditation helped me with seeing my higher self, and for reaching my Holy Guardian Angel. The earth is actually very small relative to the universe. It's tiny!!! Our higher selves are so big we cannot fit on the earth. That's important to see for any healing work. After a while I began seeing any bad entities or energy as very small because they are. When I go into higher self mode, it's easier to see these things are more like parasites than physical opponents. Cause what can a little bug do compared to an elephant... it could cause an itch, bite, crawl on you... some others could try to find a way to burrow under the skin.