View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 02:37 AM
Guide

Activity around children

A bit of a backstory...my nephew is one and a half now and I share what seems to be a telepathic connection with him. His father has been absent most of his little life as he has PTSD, yet still expresses love for the baby when he sees him.

My sister has had strange occurrences in their apartment, like hearing noises, things moving, and seeing smoke out or shadows out of the corner of her eye. I am certain my nephew has abilities, not to mention our telepathic connection in dreams. He has had trouble sleeping in his room for naps or bedtime, as most kids probably do, but... Tonight he expressed a lot of interest in the attic door in the ceiling of his bedroom. My sister asked is someone up there? He nodded yes. She asked who is it, he said dada. Mind you he only says a few words. Even when my sister turned the lights out to put him to bed, he kept pointing at the attic.

I know his father thinks of him often, as he does care but the ptsd has a stronger hold on him. I'm wondering if his father is projecting his thoughts into form to watch over the baby or if there's something else at play?

Any thoughts/feelings?