View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
People here are pretty narrowminded.

And I don't want to tell them about anything they don't belive in.
I understand many people can't just walk away from the life they have. That's reality. And so they have to look at other options that are more of a compromise. That's reality as well. But your comment here isn't a compromise. It's choosing not to do or say or change anything. I am not trying to be mean or cruel. But if you can't, at the very least, talk to the people in your life, there is really nothing left to discuss.

Your situation, with these people, appears to be the psychological and emotional source for your sadness and sense of loss. But you don't want to do the one thing that might fix things, which is talk to them. You are not leaving them. You are not asking or forcing THEM to change. All you are doing, is wanting to TALK to the people in your life about how you are feeling. You are not asking much of these people. Boy oh boy, not much at all. And if you can't talk to your loved ones...

It's like squeezing a balloon: the pressure causes the air inside to shift and go somewhere. That's how we (unconsciously) manifest things in life. In your case, you need to talk to people, but can't. And so voices in your head are manifested, so that you have someone or something to talk to. And because you lack a certain closeness with friends and family in your life, people you never knew or met are manifested, so that you can feel close to them, and have an outlet to mourn.

It's why supernatural topics need to be taken with a grain of salt. Many people are just lonely, afraid, angry, hurt, etc. And it builds up and starts to overwhelm. And then all those unprocessed feelings and fears and unhappiness, manifest as all kinds of events in their life. Our unprocessed stuff always has to come out somehow, in some form. Anyway, I guess that's it, all the best to you Mayaa.