View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Astral projection is when one leaves the physical body in the astral one, its functioning in your astral body. The astral world is a very real dimension.

Lucid dreaming is dreaming, its your subconciousness creating the expereince along with your normal concious mind. (I think it may take place in the mental body but of cause that also impacts upon the astral realm as all thoughts do)

Hello sorry but I will disagree here. Even in the Astral Realm your subconsciousness and conscious mind can create an hallucination but that do not imply that it isn't real, the same with the dreams.

The dreams do not happen inside the physical brain, they happen in a very real dimension and you execute actions in the dreams with another body, which is not physical

I find that the Astral body and the "lucid dreaming body" is the same, it just depends on the vibration and awareness. And also you can shift between dimensions, it depends on the person.