View Single Post
Old 29-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Rolcsi

difference between OBE, AP, LD, NDE, RV

I have 2 questions here for anyone who feels they can give me a competent and professional answer.
1. What's the difference between AP and lucid dreaming? I've been aware of both for many years, and have studied induction methods in depth for both, which was also years ago, and have put down this for a while now, but I'm pretty sure I came to the conclusion that the methods are basically the same for both. And it is a legitimate question, how do you know you are not lucid dreaming, I mean when you LD, you're still aware, and you have so much control, although that's another good question, how much control can you have in LD? Also, I'd be interested to know a method that works for inducing LD but is guaranteed not to work for AP, and vica versa. And is there a reality check test while you're in them that can tell you without fail which one you're experiencing?
2. This is related to the first, namely, if AP is your awareness leaving your body (which is exactly what LD is) while experiencing objective reality (which is supposed to distinguish it from LD), then how come the existence of the soul is not science fact? Can't they do a test where you AP to the other side of the world or into a locked room and tell the scientist the number on the card? I've heard of many NDEs where the patients can quote word by word the conversations that doctors had in rooms far away from the operation room. Similarly remote viewing has had some convincing cases, isn't that AP in a way, aren't all of these the same thing? Getting more and more confused here, so I'll stop here and let an (or more) expert(s) crack on and sort this out for me. Many thanks.