View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 12:57 AM
Master

Siemens . . .

It is all but impossible to ask the mind to come up with some kind of valid working conclusion on something like this. Ask the mind something like this and it dances and spins out of control endlessly. Look what you ended up with . . . ask why do souls exist and you sin off into evolution / wholeness / circular reasoning / cycles of birth and rebirth / origins / responsibility / experiments / relation to the cosmos / universal vs individuality / past lives / love / union / atoms / particles / consciousness / cosmic beings containing smaller beings / soul groups / faith / human existence / meteorites / dinosaurs / games of life / inability to unravel mysteries / God verification / etc.

That’s enough. There’s more. You get the point.

Same thing with “what is ego?” Ask that question and you never get a viable answer.

The mind is an endless series of “what if’s” and “how about’s” and “maybes” and “perhaps” and “I heard” and I read” and “Youtube says” and on and on and on. Mind was designed to compare / organize / define / analyze. It is a tool Soul uses to interpret its world around It ( Soul ).

We are taught to expect and let mind control our viewpoint. As the old saying goes . . . Mind is a fabulous servant but a terrible master. This whole schoolroom thing is set up so that mind takes charge first . . . for an incredible number of lifetimes. When someone REALLY begins to discern between mind and Soul . . . is when such questions such as you ask . . . will be answered.

And yes . . . there IS distinction. Very much so. But it is a distinction that mind actually does not want you to make . . . from any level. Mind absolutely wants to stay in control . . . and will do all it can to remain so.

I know this doesn’t answer your question . . . but it gives you a few clues as to why you will never get your answers to such questions from the mind.

Disbelief does not disprove . . . and belief does not prove. You have to plug in your presumptions or postulates and then see how they work . . . and to what end . . . and then go from there.

Or course . . . if you question expectations and desire in the first place . . . you proceed with a astounding set of handcuffs.

On we go.