View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 12:15 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
@^#&^@ work, life, all of the above. Screw it, here's a quickie to get back into the game.

Reading for Pisces
Gah!!! I'm having some major renovation work done on the house soon and as a result I need to move out for safety reasons. Packing up and decluttering is an absolute nightmare
What do I need to know about my upcoming (temporary) house move?

Mini cross: 9 of Cups crossed Queen of Swords
Base: 2 of Swords
Crown: 3 of Cups rev
Past: Ace of Wands
Near future: Ace of Swords rev

Ah - looks like you're in a bit of a sweet spot where you are, so unfortunately any kind of shift is going to be a bit of a bummer. The more you can reconcile yourself to that (although likely you've already started the process), the easier this will be.

The main things I'm seeing come through are a bit of realism - but I'm also feeling like you'll have to adjust to the changes and obviously compromises will need to be had. Ace of Swords reversed in particular makes me think of frustrating procedural issues - eg instead of things moving smoothly, things will be multi-step and require manual intervention. Frustrating! But hopefully as just a temporary change, you'll be able to deal with it.

Wow. So sorry for the delay.
Well I'm finally back in my own house. But you were spot on. There were so many delays and issues I was seeing the project coordinator every day for 3 weeks.

As for a reality check....well I'll never complain about the area I live in anymore
Thank you for the reading and your patience.

I don't know of you want to change your question as it's been quite a while since you asked it?

Next reading for tealily
I also have an impending change - moving (also into temporary accomodation), changing my job situation, trying to seriously rejig my finances, and getting back into more physical exercise. Let's start with the first one off the bat -

Q: What do I need to know about my upcoming (and also temporary!) house move?
(I'll be staying with family so there is scope for staying longer as needed; my preference would be to lock in work situation before locking in a new home if possible. I also have to sort out storage, and that's stressing me out a bit)