View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
I don't believe there is a solid rule on this. It all depends on the individual's state of consciousness and past life history, among other things. I once knew a case where the person's spirit guide told him it was time to go, and that's how he went. Mediums said he was just fine. Others have karma, lessons to learn. Some have such troubled consciousness that they create a hellish afterlife, others may not have that. Some people commit suicide by going thought life indulging in all the wrong habits. Others commit suicide because it's meant as a challenge for the people around them, like, say, a kid who takes his life under the influence of some heavy medication and it's meant as a trial in his mother's life. There are endless possibilities as there are numerous individuals all with their particular inner conscious existence with all their unique baggage.

There aren't any rules on suicide, instead, there reasons, proof, speculation & the unknown ...
As far as karma/past life is concerned, not all people are believers ...
As a life long believer in karma/past life, it changed for me when my husband was ruthlessly killed. This has also has been the case for my friends widowed by suicide who were believers ...
Seriously, would you want to live w/guilt your entire life believing you were responsible for someone killing themself or being killed to serve your educational purpose(s) in life?
Personally, I don't believe a spirit guide would tell anyone "it's time to go" for any reason. Spirit guides are to help people complete their spiritual contract ...
And, I seriously doubt a medium would tell anyone, most importantly, the family of the deceased s/he was anything but fine. People visit mediums for therapeutic purposes ...
JMHO ...