View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Master

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Have you asked yourself these questions? I would be interested in your own response to your own enquiry.

I am always curious if the one asking has the realization of itself more complete or asking to fill the gaps of its own completion in all these questions. Makes me wonder for a bit ...then I move on of course.

As for my mind I am open minded, that way I don't box myself in.

As it is mind that reflects, it is likely to be mind reflecting on itself that concludes it is the enemy of the organism it serves. Now what could have happened for it to reach such a conclusion? In the spiritual search, it would most certainly have come across the idea that mind is a barrier to enlightenment. It would not be surprising if it became convinced by this because that belief is rife in most spiritual solutions on offer to end the search. So one can see why the result might be that mind turns on itself because otherwise it cannot fulfil the task it has been assigned to solve the sense of lack driving the spiritual search.

What a conflict for mind to be in! On the one hand it has that task to complete whilst on the other hand it also has to eliminate itself, the mechanism carrying out that task!

Not to mention that if mind did eliminate itself, could the organism survive without that protection? Being very creative, it is more likely that mind pretends to be eliminated whilst hiding behind that façade continuing to run the show, to the continuing benefit of the organism.