View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 04:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Children draw the sun as yellow, but if you actually look at it then it's all white.

The moon can be white or yellow, and we have an expression that says "blue moon". (which actually is a month with two full moons - the second one being the blue one).

But did you know that the moon actually see itself as red?

It means it has fear, but only for the reason to save people.

Children do draw the sun as yellow. I've always considered the sun as the colour yellow. A golden giant. It was, or used to be. In the bright midday of Summer, the sunlight was bright yellow and its rays were golden. There were sunspots within the rays that were yellow, white and orange. This isn't the case anymore.

The sun now is white, and a white dwarf star. It's so bright that I have to cover my eyes when walking. I never used to have this problem. The sun rays are ghostly white and blue! There is a pale blue streak. Sunspots within rays now are violet coloured. This isn't the sun that I remember.

As for the moon thinking itself as red, this is strange. The moon is seen as white, but it's actually full of coloured gemstones on the surface. The moon is also different too. Now we have a Cheshire Cat grinning phase of the moon! This never happened prior to 2016.