View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylama
But science does not provide answers to the problem. All the problems of humanity can be solved by following the guidelines presented by the Masters.
Science provides answers as to how the problems can occur in the first place, basically it's down to how our heads are wired and what we've been through. The problems have also been created through quite a long list of associated factors - societal factors included - and has become reality through a process that Spirituality won't even touch. Really, Spirituality has few answers to any of this. Jesus tried it two thousand years ago and even he couldn't change the tide of human nature.

The other part of the problem is that often only a very small part of the picture is looked at, even though Spiritual people can do 'ultimate reality' discussions. If the problem is going to be solved then the best way to do that is, as Spirit, just stay away yet here we are anyway. Stop reincarnating and the problems stop. What does that tell you? So many fundamental cornerstones of Spirituality have been forgotten in discussions like this - the main one being that "we are here to learn the lessons" or "we are here to grow Spiritually." It's only by having feelings about racism and how it affects us that we grow Spiritually, and the only way you can learn forgiveness is for me to call you an idiot. For example purposes only.

If your Spirituality is about the ideologies and theologies then you're pretty much doomed from the get-go, if it's about your existential experience than you're on a whole different planet.

So we have a Karmic Agreement in which I punched you on the nose, which would then inspire you to take karate lessons so it didn't happen again. If I didn't punch you on the nose, what would the Lords of Karma say about that? Granted there's the assumption that you believe in such things, but the point is to not be myopic and start thinking a little bit further than good or bad, because IMHO that's at the root of your argument.

Regardless of how "We Are One" and phrases of that ilk, you have those beliefs and I don't. You think that way about what's going on in the world and I don't and that makes you conscious of that and makes me conscious of this. There is also Free Will, and like it or not this is what people are doing with their Free Will. What's going through the Mind of God?

If you are Spiritual and 'they' aren't, how Spiritual are you? The Universe is the way it is for its own reasons and the real question is not that it's less than ideal perfection, the real question is what are the reasons you perceive it the way you do? Because like it or not, perceptually we are separate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylama
One only has to consider that the entire differentiated universe can be broken down into a sea of energy. It is the energy which unifies all things, and perhaps the energy represents the spiritual nature which underlies the forms.
If you're going down the energy route..... The undifferentiated is the sea of energy or more accurately the quantum probability field, we are a critical mass of energy of that field that creates a torsion field in much the same way as a black hole is created. What's not known is how consciousness comes into that equation. What is known is that we hallucinate our conscious reality and it's as much about what's inside us - the way our brains are hard-wired, emotions, past experiences and our perceptions of them etc - as it is about any external influences. However, the torsion fields that we are creates our consciousness to perceive itself as a singularity initially, then later on there's the processing of information that we're not the only being in the Universe and that leads to the concept of "We Are One."

All the things you said must come to an end are the results of the interactions between energy fields, and essentially you could say that you -we all - are a synapse in the Mind of God. Interestingly enough that leads us right back to Spirituality.