View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 01:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster
I just might be ignoring them because I don't want to hear them. Maybe they are the answer I don't want. Actually, i have been seeing descending numbers like 654 321 etc when thinking about pursuing something I have always wanted. These numbers show up though EVERY TIME i even think about it! They always stop me because I've read that they mean i should not pursue that path. The thing is that is the only sign I see.

Maybe you see these numbers not because you aren't supposed to pursue what you want. Maybe it is a test from the universe to see how bad you want something. It is trying to deter your to see your commitment. I have always been told nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it and I honestly believe that. You don't want to die with regrets. That would be the worst thing to go with.

I never thought of it that way and you may be right because even though i get those descending numbers, I see that thing I want to pursue everywhere. I usually never considered it a sign and brushed it off which is why i never mentioned it here. I thought it was just me seeing things.