View Single Post
Old 29-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What is the false premise with our understanding of gravity?
Requoting from what I already shared:
Electromagnetic and nuclear interactions, where repulsion occurs as well, are additionally revealing. Ongoing scientific investigation has led us to understand the fact that sense perceptions are basically ‘gross’ acknowledgments, and that everything is fundamentally a wave-form and nothing is actually solid at core. So, besides there being no substantive means to constitutionally link those bodies which form conglomerates, there is no real ‘boundary’ that so‑called objects bump into when they apparently bounce off one another. The only inference this permits, if one has enough courage and faith in Life not to invent extrinsic agency as a false postulate, is that the movements that bodies make and the stations they take result from the impulses and choices of discerning, autogenic ‘interiors’.
Also, specifically dealing with gravitational effects between 'objects', from a footnote (not previously quoted here but which can be read by anyone who bothers to download my book and consider my full presentation):
As one of my college physics professors humorously commented, there are no ‘rubber bands’ or ‘strings with hooks’ connecting them. But let me also point out that the notion of force fields permeating space is a purely etheric [i.e. imaginary!] invention, though as they’ve grown accustomed to using the idea for explanatory and predictive purposes many have come to believe such things actually exist and exert a ‘powerful’ influence.