View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Huh? Read your own replies to us if you want examples. You accused one person of judging You, then you accused me of misjudging you. You react as if people are criticizing you. But nobody is doing anything to you. It's called having a conversation and exchange of ideas.

You talk about judgment and say someone is judging you, but then you judge religion with this incredibly harsh and one-sided perspective. I agree religion has many serious faults, and I am the first to point them out in an open discussion. But the OP is asking a very simple question and making a very loving statement about religion. In cases like that I feel it is appropriate to honor the spirit of the inquiry; in this case, add something equally positive while confirming that which is good in religion.

I am not trying to tell you what to post, just suggesting there are human dynamics to take into account with any question, including assessing the spirit of the inquiry.

No Thunder Bow, we're simply trying to converse and have a dialogue. But apparently you see peoples' comments as criticism. I assume that's your round-about way of saying you're not interested in a conversation. So fine, forget it, goodness.

If these are not personal accusations, then what are they?

I counted the word "You" 15 times

What you are trying to do is control me, and what is being said in this forum, by Defining me. If you want a conversation and a exchange of ideas, please leave personal accusations out. What you are doing are a violation of the rules of this forum.