View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
insights are cool things

Definition of insight
1 : the power or act of seeing into a situation : penetration
2 : the act or result of apprehending the inner nature of things or of seeing intuitively
3 :an instance of apprehending the true nature of a thing, especially through intuitive understanding:

I don't like those googled definitions so much...

Oh I think they are fair definitions.

Quote:
Insight into self.... those are life changing and profound.... discovering something new about the self... seeing something new, understanding something new, having a new experience....a new perspective

Insights are underrated lol

I think insight is the name of the game.

Quote:
I've had some amazing insight experiences and they totally changed my view of myself and the world. One dealt with the nature of thought, one with the source or the "divine" well heck that one also illuminated a certain path as it exists....then one blew my mind as it showed me ...trying to remember this one as it was subtle....so easily forgotten and put away... ah yea....hmmmm this one can't put into words easily....it showed me the power of thought to produce delusional experience and again, the profound nature of enlightenment.... and yea question the truth of a thought.... its amazing what is going on there all the time

insights for me are many times a glimpse into higher states of being which i have not actualized or live yet... so I get a brief insight into the realities that await us all if we are steadfast and determined to do what is necessary to move along the path

Very good points...