View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
Thanks everyone! You've said some beautiful and kind things and I appreciate that.

It's been two-and-a-half weeks since my last post and I still don't know if it's true. I have talked to a few mutuals and they say it likely isn't and that his 'partner' (I am using the term loosely as I don't exactly know 'what' she is) is just acting in her usual lying way (she's made similar claims before and then some). I have never seen ANYONE spread lies as she does. What's more - she seems to steal ideas and even aspects of myself as well as aspects of him. Sometimes, I wonder if she is even what they call a 'false twin' (if those exist). I do know one thing: she is a psychic vampire (and I know those do exist!).

You are welcome !
This is what happened to me with the person i talked about before, it seems these so called emotional/psychic vampires create a false self and imitate others in order to attract like a moth to a light, i remember when this person tried to imitate me and also him, she is also projecting this "false twin" thing (well i don't believe in false twins, more on karmic relationships just to say some people try to deceive true twins imitating a "twin flame").
Unfortunately we want the best for our TF instead this kind of people, but well...at least probably this would be useful to make them learn something? I see so many times this dynamic between TFs where one of them is into a not so good relationship (or both).