View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I do need to feel cherished. If a man doesn't give me that feeling, I lose interest. I really need that, not from neediness, it's just how I'm wired.

In any relationship, and by that not just romantic, complexity, extremes, conflicts, roughness, brashness is just turn off for me. One can be deeply emotional without huge emotional displays. It looks good on paper but in everyday interactions with people I really like genuine people. I think we can say a person is 'clever' and we can say a person is 'intelligent'. You know they are two different things. Clever has a hidden motive, like to make way around things for ' gain'. That to me is deceptive or to gain an upper hand in a relationship unless it's business. I mean how much can we 'gain' from another human being, it then becomes about power and control. I have no interest in developing close relationships with those people. And there should be healthy exchange and not like a person who creates a hell lot of drama for control you know, so there I cannot be bothered and it's a huge turn off for me. I think that's my taurus love for peace again

Pisces can show deep emotions and complain because of it's need for nurture but then it does not have a 'motive' so to say.