View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I have read of those theories. Very similar on what they say on the life path number in numerology. For example, I am the number 11, I can identify with it and at times I feel I was born into this role to serve it's purpose.

As far as astrology. I would say Capricorns is a rough one. They are hard on themselves as they are everyone else. It's like an internal battle but than again, we have Saturn as our ruler. This energy is not going to be easy on anyone, but it's an incredible teacher, it teaches one to expand mind beyond the limitations we impose on ourselves. Trust me, I would have preferred a more carefree sign. Thank God I have water element in my moon and rising to balance me out and give me some sort of emotional incentive to give to others as Caps are notorious for detaching.

So yeah. One lesson maybe...Capricorn, loosen up, it's not always work or battle. Aka Let it go.

At a local zoo, woah, Goats are aggressive! Would two bulls ever do this to each other? *tsk* *tsk*
Interesting! Thank you :)
My son is a Capricorn with Leo rising. I can see some of the things you mention clearly in him. And with Leo... lol.