View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Agreed, we live better & in more comfort than most people ever have. The military industrial complex as it is referred to like to stoke the fires of war because it is how they justify their existence.

The likely hood is that we will become cyborgs in some way - internet & information directly into our brains. The internet was something of science fiction in the 80's yet 10 years later it changed the world.

Mankind & the earth will continue - we are on the cutting edge of bringing back extinct species like mammoths, we are recycling far more than ever.

We are trying to be better - we have our issues but we're all ok.

I love humanity despite some of the issues we cause, a mass of any species will cause problems in their environment but we are the only ones who actually try to change course - even if it takes a while.

You wanna talk evolution - thats all the evolution we need.

We believed in magic then we learned of science. We believed in fossil fuels yet now we see there are alternatives. The Earth was flat until we went to space ... we'll get there.

Very well said!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!