Thread: Do you believe?
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 03:44 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Medium /Psychic / Reiki Master so I have to go with yes....but too I get that there is no proof that one's like me are real.

For those that answer YES

What about free will? We all have that choice in life paths but too I feel that some is maybe mapped out in our Soul Contract we come in with. We can not change all things in life.

If you are told that something will come about however your free will can change that fact then how do you answer YES?

We can change somethings that we might have in premonition if we are in tune with our intuitions. There are many cases where you might not get on a flight and it goes down, or you take a different route to work and avoid a crash that happens there that you might have been in or tied up and late from.

The bigger things I know that you can not change. Like when I see the passing of someone and that happens. I can not make them not pass as that is their Soul Path but I can be there for a friend or family to help pick up the pieces and help with arrangements.

How do one gain insight into someone or something they know nothing about naturally without tools?

For some like me you come into life just being able to read others like one would pages in a book. For one's like me we have to learn to tone that down or its over run with everything hitting us full on. Too its disrespectful to openly read others.

Can everyone under the sun read for another or is it just a chosen few?

I feel that is something we all have in us but like a book we have to choose to first pick it up and secondly open and read it. Not all of us want this path.

Where do these so called gifts come from heaven or hell?

I do not buy into a Heaven or a Hell but there was a time in life before I left the family Anglican Church that I honestly thought that I was given gifts from Hell as I had no foundations of understanding for them. Now I embrace they are from so many past lives and a blessing I can share freely with others.

How is one able to tap into another person's personal life or better yet another person's future?

You are able to read energy and you are able to connect to the tools that are there for readings such as Tarot Cards ext. You trust in you intuition and not just the book that comes with cards. You learn to trust you gutt feelings and not let your brains logic centre rule you.

How would you communicate to a person that don't believe?

You trust in that we all have our paths and beliefs and you respect that space. You do not say your right and someone is wrong you find common grounds. I have done live shows where I have had hecklers in the audience that security could well remove, but I deal with them. Not trying to PROVE anything but to find out why they are so closed to the "idea" of me being real.

Do you tell them the future or give them more information about the gift itself?

I would ask for permissions to read something about them, not really giving them a future idea, as the future is only a guideline. I would ask them what they want to ask me, as they are there for a reason. Most times they have had an event in life they dont understand and are there hoping you might be open enough to talk to them in private.

Lynn