View Single Post
Old 30-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello all, thank you so much for your support, I was reading all your replies yesterday. At 3pm I took him for a walk and joined my sister and dad in the car. We went for a little ride and then all went into the vet. My sister looked him in the eyes and I held him with my arms around him. My father stood with his hand on his back. I felt him leave his body like someone was there to pick him up. He didn't struggle, he didn't even need to be sedated. I think he knew what was happening and he had accepted it. I felt a sense of euphoria flow through me as we left. I knew we had done the right thing.

Also something interesting, I had my first message from a loved one earlier on in the day. My aunt who had recently passed told me to use one of the trinkets that were given to us by her family when she passed. The trinket box had 3 small compartments. He had decided to keep a clipping or his fur instead of getting his ashes as the cost was very high. He was tri colored so the tree compartments were so good. She told me that my sister (who i care for) will be okay. She told me my sister has 3 angels at her side that surround her and a third will be with her after our dogs passing. I think I got these messages because I put on my favorite bracelets on (Turkish protection eyes). When I put them on I close my eyes and say to myself I am open to energies. I think I opened myself up for messages and It was a real experience. My father told me to make sure I closed down so I put on my red bracelet to signify my privacy.

It was a very eventful day yesterday but we are doing well. Thank you everyone again. You are all very kind.