Thread: uUuUuUuUu
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Post uUuUuUuUu

I have a sore throat with puss pockets. Ugh. Every illness I get feels like THE WORST ONE. I just needed somewhere to express my feelings. I had some rough experiences today, but I am not giving up. Every day, things seem hard and then I get through them. I do. Today, I affirmed that I AM proud of myself. I'm sure many of you can relate to the period of reflection you go through when a few years have passed. Now I'm 20 and I learned something new astrologically. I'm experiencing a Saturn and Chiron return. I don't know what other planets have reached their return since the time of my birth, but it all made so much sense to me. I'm definitely experiencing a "quarter life crisis". I have been for a while now. Anyway... I'm affirming that I will be moved out of this house within a few weeks. It's way past due. It's almost dinner time. I really wish I could enjoy my food without feeling like I've put a chainsaw down my throat. I'll try to find some soup that isn't super spicy. And now I'm coughing. Well, I just feel so disconnected from my relatives. I keep affirming the good that will take place. I just need to cry to get through it. It is hard. This spiritual girl is learning the lesson of how to cease the day differently. It took a long time for me to realize that I'm a human again (ha). XO

P.S.,

Any sore throat remedies that you would like to teach me will be appreciated!