View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 12:46 PM
mattstar

Interest in Crystals

When i was little i used to have a couple of amethyst stones as i liked the look and feel of them - but they got left behind many many years ago.

Im reasonably new to my spiritual awakening and have found that my interest in crystals has grown somewhat.
In addition to the crystals i meditate/channel daily with the view to trying to contact/get to know my guides and i also use the runes from time to time as i feel these have great benefit in my perspective on certain issues.

Ive been looking at all sorts or crystals and their properties and am looking for a little guidance.

Ive got a small list of about 10 stones which i feel may be useful to me based on their qualities but wonder if this is too many to have and whether their are certain stones which should not be combined with others?

What im trying to use them for is to enhance my ability to channel my spirit guides, increase my vibrational energy, assist with psychic development, enhance clairaudience/voyance and also one day hopefully try and commincate with loved ones who have passed over.

My list which i feel may be of use is Amethyst (which i have) Blue Tigers eye, azeztulite, Honey calacite, Lavender quartz, Rainforest Rhyolite, shuttcukite, lapis lazula.

I have read that certain stones can be used on certain chakras - for example the brow - does this mean the stone is put DIRECTLY onto that position?

Any guidance is grealy appreciated.

have a fabulous day!

Last edited by mattstar : 05-01-2007 at 12:49 PM.