View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Glorymist

Pounamu - - I thank you for the link. I may take a look at it - - just for curiosity - - but there are some serious flaws in the overall concept - - if I understand them correctly.

First - - understand what I told you in an earlier post. There are many that have achieved ascension - - (using the word of today) - - and still live here in the physical plane. The fact that you or your teacher have not found them does not mean they do not exist.

Karma - - is clearly - - individual. Yes - - there might be some slight racial karma or planetary karma - - or some such issues - - but they would be vast secondary - - if even that. No one is here to "answer" for the racial karma of being one color or another - - unless the individual has real issues with it as s/he views life around him / her. If a person has real trouble viewing life as a "colored" person - - that is more applicable to him or her - - and not to the race itself.

Ascension - - (staying with the word) - - is *not* beset with problems. It is *our* ability to ascend - - that is the issue. It is not all that tough to do - - but is very time consuming and involves actions / behaviors / beliefs / practices that we do not wish to believe is vital to the process so we look for an easier way. And - - we get what we get.

I agree 100% - - it takes very special qualities. I do - - however - - highly question the "genetic wherewithall" of it all. As long as the physical body is an adequate vehicle for Soul - - It (Soul) will carry on with the rest of the process. It's very tough to get into the process in its entirety if the body is in constant pain / etc. - - but then again - - sometimes it is when it *is* in pain that we wish to take on those few steps that put us beyond the body and become more familiar with this aspect of it all.

The physical body has very little to do with the overall process of ascension - - other than being a home base for Soul in the physical plane. Soul needs it to cooperate in a few "activities" - - but the entire process of ascension has much more to do with belief and attitude than genetics or DNA in any way.

BUT - - if various Forces can tie the individual up in believing that the physical body is absolutely vital / key to it all - - then - - the con is set. It is as old as the hills.

One way to look at this is - - "Know ye first the Kingdom of God, and all else will be added unto you." This does not say - - get the body in order and then you can go farther. And without a doubt - - in the "process of ascension" - - the body will be somewhat purified. It has to be - - in order to contend with the energies that are required for fulfillment.

Another way to look at it is - - "As above, so below." The physical body can be "refined and purified" by attending to the subtle bodies - - and letting such purifications carry on down to the physical body.

Without a doubt - - it is a balance. Very few will carry out the entire process if they treat the physical body shabbily. That doesn't work either. An easy example is - - if I wish to stuff my physical body with pizza (mmMMmm) and chocolate (*double* mmMMmm) - - then it's not going to settle down too well when I want it to become relaxed enough to do viable and vital inner work. Insomnia runs rampant. The body struggles to contend with the junk food. There is little balance there. This is a minor example - - but still a practical one.

I LOVE the tidbit about the "Ascension Counsel." Nothing like accepting that we Earthlings are SO vital in it all that we have actual "counsels" that are appropriate just for us ! !

There are guides / Masters in it all. I do not mean to totally dismiss the concept. ( HeH )

As far as the Pleiadeans and such are concerned - - I always marvel at the ability for the mind to conjure up as much as necessary to back up what it believes to be important. Has there been such interaction between Earth and whomever ?? Most probably ! ! To what extent do they control our ability to ascend ?? Especially individually ??

Only the power that I give them to do so.

No race of anyone can use "psychic machinery" to run a human body. They could use electrical impulses to do so - - but that is far from psychic. And if a human body is to do ANY-thing without an individual Soul "running it" - - then it had better have such electrical impulses being directed into it or it would be an incredible slug in all actions ! ! The body can barely function without something "driving" it. No race can use machinery to do that - - psychic or otherwise. They may have some of their own race telepathically providing the electrical impulses - - but that is not machinery.

The human animal is made the way it is for a reason - - whether it was manipulated / altered by various races or not. It cannot function on its own for long - - and even then - - not well - - unless it has Soul to drive it or someone is providing the electrical charges from a mechanical device. Like a robot. Unless the remote control is built it. Which - - may be a possibility. But - - Soul would not be around.

Unless we as Soul are being led to accept such a premise. And - - what you put forth - - may be the very beginnings of that.