View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Master
The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio

Found this poem, (see above) today by Robert Frost, famously describing one's person's journey to a fork in the road that we have all encountered more than once, in the metaphorical "Garden of You" that we call our lives.

However, today, my perspective of Frost's words ....now diverges from my previous understanding of the poem's final two lines:

"I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

What is my perspective now?

I now understand that Frost is travelling all the paths, at once (including the path where he chose instead, to remain in his favorite reading chair, while thinking about walking to that fork in the road, but then, after an inspired moment, rose from his reading chair, walked over to his study, and sat down to write about what that "divergent" experience would be like, instead)........this time.

How did I come to this "fork in the road" in my journey?

As mentioned in the reference below:

"All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version". Furthermore, since Time is only a local "illusion" that does not really exist, everything you ever hope to "become" or "attain", you have already become and attained. If it's "invisible" to you, that's only because your beliefs do not yet have you vibrating in a manner that is synchronous with those versions. You contain it ALL - all possible "versions". And all these here/now versions are in various states of visible/invisible for you, depending on your beliefs relative to any particular version. You "see" and "objectively experience" the versions that are synchronized with how you are vibrating, and it's your beliefs at any given moment that determine how you are vibrating."

If, as mentioned above, we "contain it ALL - all possible "versions" of these journeys in all the woods and paths there could ever be...

.... then knowing that "makes all the difference", doesn't it?

So "next time"....instead of just writing an imaginary poem about "The Road Not Taken", Robert Frost may choose to remember that he can just ask an "alternate self" what he "discovered" on his own walk in the yellow woods.

....just as each of us can come to understand is within our grasp of present knowledge now!

I can just imagine that all the versions of Robert Frost are indeed, somewhere comparing notes with one another, on their respective, eternal journeys. Can't you?

If not, just remember that our Higher Selves are already planning more "outings" (lives) to travel....as each of us...now!

Got your notepads handy?

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 19-11-2017 at 12:02 AM.