View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 04:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I've never got over the sheer arrogance of individual humans on this tiny planet on the Orion spur of the Milky Way actually believing the universe, whether the physical one or god, is going to bow to their needs, listen and provide (more than what the ecology does). But I have to grant you it is a belief so those who believe it have presumably validated it in some way. Perhaps some people are closer god than others - more favoured?

Well, it can't - in the examples I gave. It won't work for anyone in the same context either. Think about it. Have a look through the forum. How many would love to change their lives - the sad, the depressed, the hurt, the fearful....and wonder if they all practiced this LoA their problems would be solved. But many can't because of the circumstances of their plight. So...tell us how for instance someone can believe they're not-depressed if they're depressed? It just isn't the magic wand it's made out to be.
A swindle...about making money selling books and lectures/courses.

Likewise to you, too. pax luxque tecum.

1. I agree that most LOA peddlers do it for money, and they have no clue what they're talking about

2. The fact that one doesn't understand something, doesn't mean that nobody can understand it, or can make use of it.