View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for you clear post about Akashic Books. In order to advance a little in my understanding I have one more question for you.

You can see in my post above that someone read for me and gave me very direct responses to all my questions, and also the suggestion to learn to read my own records. Besides of that, I am usually getting some kind of inner signs which seem to go in the same direction as what I received during the reading. My question is the following:

Would it be my own reading of my books of higher quality than a reading done by another person? Is there any difference?

With an everpresent affection,

TISS
Dear tiss,

What you are questioning here relates specifically to the manner in which such information is not given, but received. This is to say then, that another person may actually receive the same information you may receive but interpret and relay it differently in accordance with their own values, language structure and filters.

It is for you to discern whether the individual giving you this reading is of a suitable and acceptable state of development, mind and intent to deliver such information in a way which best serves your needs.

The book of which you are accessing is essentially your own spirit consciousness. The book itself is merely a symbolic form which enables you to interact with your spirit in a way human beings can understand. Libraries have been used on Earth for thousands of years symbolically to house vast knowledge and information. This association has simply been duplicated in the spirit world and your Akashic book, in effect, is a doorway to your own spirit.

For you, directly consulting your own spirit in this way is certainly going to produce a much more personal and meaningful experience than if you would have brought it about through some other medium. The information you receive will essentially have a more profound and fulfilling impact and value structure to it that if such were to be relayed to you by some other host. This is primarily the reason you have personally chosen to experience a physical existence on Earth instead of having it relayed through someone else’s Akashic book - because it has greater and more personal implications and applications.

I put no service of this kind in any scrutiny from genuine individuals who provide this beautiful gift to others.

The choice is ultimately yours.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸