View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 01:30 PM
Guide

I have to wonder about the source of the messages you are getting. I rather doubt guides would try to lure you into doing anything by saying "it would feel SO GOOD."

I am not sure why you use the word "truth" as in the example "then I hear it's TRUE to just go back home." Playing basketball is entirely a personal decision, as is going home if the courts are full. Either option is a choice, not "truth/true."

My advice, for what it's worth, is to reconsider where you believe these messages are coming from. It seems quite possible that they are your own mind doing what our minds do everyday... carrying on an internal dialogue as we think and choose and live.

You wanted to play basketball, your mind said "go to the basketball courts." The courts were full, your mind said "just go home." I do not see any evidence of a higher intelligence or guide at work here.

I can understand your desire to have an entity or guide to literally take your hand and guide you through life, making decisions and telling you what to do. Like a mother does for a small child. That generally is not how guides work. That is not often how the world works.

Blessings. I hope you can piece things together and find your way.