View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Master
Hi astrologybrian.

bluetiger and Shoni are spot on and indeed correct. This is entirely your decision.

Personally I wouldn't trust any type of guide which tried to force anything on me anyway to be quite clear, to me it does not seem your guides are doing this, but offering suggestions. This is not disillusionment some of their answers you know. Some things we are not meant to either know, and like stated already they do not care much for our personal concerns as human beings. They do not have any interest in making our decisions for us as human beings, asking my guide about it would produce the answer- do whatever you want... or do it yourself... or if I asked them about something personal... so....? Then and?

Essentially they are telling us to make our own decisions, we obviously know how, we make a multitude of decisions everyday.

Best advice one could give Imo is the motivation and support to make our own decisions.

Your guides actually probably are purposefully being indecisive to move you toward the realization that the decision is entirely all yours, and yours alone.

Many guides I communicate with seem to answer in riddles and further questions. They are merely attempting to help you think for yourself.

If I asked a guide of mine- what is the purpose of the sun they would respond- What do you think? It is obvious isn't it?

Or I don't know... what is the purpose of the sun?

This is an aspect in Native American belief called "Coyote Teaching". It is a unique way for those whom naturally have coyote medicine to teach their medicine.

The point remains the same, make your own decision, enjoy your life and worry less.

Best wishes to you along your path through this life.

All the best.