View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:06 AM
Deactivated Account
I heard it stated like this before which I felt was an interesting perspective:

The population in the time of Jesus was much smaller than it is now - and so it took just one person to come in and live out his journey back to union with self and within the creator.

Now the population is many times larger than it was in Jesus time - and the layers of conditioning are so many - so thickly layered that it is taking many people to walk the path back to self and home... there is just way too much work and so it has to be spread out.

And this time around the feminine aspect within God - within creation will not be denied... as it has been in the past... this time as there will be too many of us emerging within our divine feminine expression.

I found this to be an interesting perspective...

And sort of humbling...

Whether or not it is true... it sort of gave me the feeling of the potential of spirit... to co - ordinate something of this scale... and it also reminded me of just how connected we all really are.

I am sorry... I hope I have not trailed off too much.

You specifically asked in your OP about protecting your heart and I did have a little in my previous post about that... but now I have trailed really far off the main query!