View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Master
Thank you for your reading, Pisces! Totally resonates, although the relative I don't know yet.

Next reading for Pisces
Career outlook for 2018 please.

I'm giving this a whirl with my new Tarot of Sexual Magic... after all sexual energy is about creating and passion...
Bear in mind these cards are nothing like the default Tarot.

Theme concerning career in 2018:
Pentacles 5: Makes me feel the work environment looks good (literally or figuratively), yet it doesn't seem to be what you really want or need in order to be content. It's almost as if you are being forced to enjoy it. And yes, it is all wonderful and good, but deep down it's not your thing, or simply not your scene. It could be a matter of you not having enough input in how things go.

What else do you need to know?
Pentacles 4: When you go along with it, it won't be bad, you may even get some gratification from it. But not on a core level, because you're heart isn't really in it. What's stopping you from changing this situation? It may look like heaven on earth (Pent 5), but in actual fact the position you're in is less comfortable than it appears. It may be right, but not for you. I feel you know this, is there a bit of ego at play here? Status/financial comfort, or fear of what others may say?? Some ego thing.
Considering these first 2 cards are Pents... Solar Plexus...

Where is this going?
Ace of Chalices:
You could find yourself doing something that you are totally passionate about. Something that makes you want to fully participate, and it will be mutually fulfilling (you & employer and/or colleagues).
You do however have to stop putting up with things (Pents 4). It's as if you're going round in circles mentally/emotionally. Stop doing that! You won't get out of this holding pattern if you keep circling round and round in it. You gotta stop. Be. Non-action in a way. The "Yin" card from Wisdom of the Oracle immediately comes to mind now. "Be the shaped, not the shaper. Receive, allow"
Then it'll come, then you will see it.
Could even be that the situation you're in will become what fulfills you. Not sure. But you will know. When you stand still long enough :P

Hope it resonates

Totally forgot I now have to come up with another question, haha.

QUESTION FAIRYCRYSTAL:
How will my love life develop in 2018
(Recently broke up and not ready just yet, but curious nonetheless to see how things will go in the new year :) )