View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Up to now you still obsessed by your mind of not Jesus that "you meet in the Paradise". It's obvious that Jesus never teaches you the good things that he tells others. But you never think that he's the fake.

I've captured the demon from your body . He's a dry up corpse and an image of projection of his soul or spirit in your head that you think is holy spirit. I use Jesus's ability to take sickness or darkness energy from my patients. That's Jesus's ability and with no mistake here.

But your meeting is in your body or astral playground but not outside of your body. It's because your description of you meet with Jesus in the Paradise isn't true or real. So I tell you again and again but you still interested to spreading it as truth that you've met the real Jesus.

And you are misled or misunderstood the whole truth of the religions as all the lies in Christianity that means you've made yourself an anti-christ or anti-christianity. So you're not Christian in this aspect but you're criticize the religion in a Christian forum but you don't understand the truth at all. I think you better listen to all of us carefully. Or you mustn't spreading fake truth here. That's your petty knowledge and demon misconception which is a misleading mind to do something wrong and obviously it's a processed mind.