View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
Namaste

...and so it is, I feel things are starting to reach their natural conclusion now.

More and more, I am off studying the Shiva Agamas, meditating, watching Maha Shiv Puran and my hopes of having a nice chat about Vishishadvaita as it applies to Shaivism is quickly fading, if not vanished altogether.

This forum is dead, or if not dead, it's nothing that cannot be addressed by me coming on here once a month or so to see if anything has changed in that regard...where is Vinayaka? where is Jonesboy? where is anybody? yoo hoo!!...even Shivatar hasn't replied to the Rudra post and I'm not holding my breath.*sigh*

The rest of the forum isn't much better, unless I have a 'Twin Flame' that sorta doesn't include the fact Shiva is, or I can somehow work out what colour my Aura is...or I am a 'Starseed/Indigo' or what have you...and all the while, I check up here to see if anybody else besides myself ever posts...wants to even talk about Adi Shankaracharya...nope, and so I visit the Non-Duality forum and as soon as I start discussing the Upanishads there...the universe implodes and threads die.

So I'm like "be like that then!" and I go off and read the Lingayat Vachanas or the Thirumurai for some inspiration...see what latest Shiva artwork is on offer, study the Spandanirṇaya and focusing on यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसिn (yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si) whilst gazing at Shiva's navel.

Arrive back on here recharged and refreshed, only to see that nothing has changed in this section and the rest of the forum seems to be overrun with people who I would consider personally to be 'not all there in the head' as their posts make absolutely no sense in the English language whatsoever and I'm tired of posting bloody Rumi quotes just to stay active on here - not that there's anything bad about Rumi, of course.

So, I go off again, find some nice videos by the Maharishi and Alan Watts, Study Vijnana Bhairava Tantra and do some Kriya Yoga...get all nice and relaxed again, come on here and it's all just 'blah blah' or nothing at all so I go off and peruse Hindu Dharma Forums, recalling that I was banned from there ages ago for swearing and I can't be bothered making another proxy server account just to rejoin..

Meanwhile hoping and praying that somebody is going to put a stick of dynamite under the behind of this forum and blow it up into some kind of metaphysical discussion on the nature of consciousness...who am I kidding here?

इतिशिवं
iti śivaṁ

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 31-07-2017 at 04:30 PM.