View Single Post
Old 18-06-2014, 09:44 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
What exactly are you saying? Are you saying that survivors manifest these situations? Are you saying that we ask for it?

Just read my post and try to understand it. I already told you that ofcourse she didnt want to be raped that would be stupid. SO how do come to wonder if I think she wanted it? You are stuck within your own judgements of the past and not seeing the present. However i am saying that the victim did manifest this event by possessing the knowledge and awareness, the judgements of her reality. Although she did not want this she still manifested it.

Her awareness is not in the same position as the new ager who is presenting her with a new configuration for her intent and her will. You can shift your awareness and knowledge to accept that you will get only what you want in life, and only what you desire, and everything that you have from that point on is only what you want and intend. It takes leaving your old way behind, freeing the awareness, intent and will within that way, to manifest a different alternate way. However your awareness must activate into this new way or else your intent will still be invested in the old way. if you do not shift your belief, your will and your knowledge into the new way then you will be in your old way. This is what the new ager in question failed to see, that different people have different awareness and this different ways that they are intending and willing into manifest. The one who judges things to be evil then wills that arrangement of reality into manifest, just as the one who sees and believes that you only manifest that which you want in the world. They are different positions of awareness with different wills. if you can shift your energy into the new age path successfully then you will only intend and manifest that which you want. Understand? the new ager was speaking to someone who did not possess yet that awareness and will power, this they need to shift into that way and free their old perception.