View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Master
Why not the tooth fairy, Santa Clause, etc., there are some here on earth whose religious beliefs say they will have 72-virgins in the afterlife, and they just may, in their dreams. Human life is a powerful dream state; we do not see the world as it is rather we see the world as we are, according to our conditioning. It just may be the same on the other side of human death. Human life is a sensory experience.

Right now, at this very moment, we live in each others dreams. We believe much more than we actually know, and the more I learn the less I really know. We live in each others memories and fantasies of the way it could be, or should be, etc. Most people go through human life wearing rose color, or some other hue, glasses. Perspective is everything.

I find it very interesting when I look deep into another person’s eyes; its’ almost like you can see their consciousness. Everything else is but and image, projected by light or energy. The image of God is on the outside and the likeness of God is on the inside, thus we are created in Gods image and likeness. In my current opinion, but even that too is subject to change.