smoking tobacco

cigarettes and the like

I had always wanted to know why people did this

the real reason , the spiritual back ground

I found out a few years ago when digging in all the hows and whys

of energy stealing

let me explain what I found out now the spiritual reason for

smoking by Louise L Hay is under addiction

a few things are there like running from self ,fear , not knowing how to love your self

I know so many who smoke and they seem to have successful lives

and well working position in the economical system and normal family life

still they smoke there must be a reason .. yes the have energy drama as so many

I went paying attention what exactly there where different reasons with the same result

subtle energy stealing methods they used , that could be described as diminishing others

self worth to add to there own in how they communicated to singe individuals other

where of a type that dis approved of whole groups for certain reason that made them self feel

stronger . but than how smoking ? by taking energy away from others this created a pattern in

reflected reality , that made the universe take energy away from them selves , so for this reason

they had lack of self love , what they did to others they did to them selves , so energy was drained ways

and this lack of self love or 'not knowing how to love them selves' was so created .

let me summarise

you steal love that is in the group of personal strength of others

this that is drawn away from your self again a karma or universe reflecting back to you what you did to others

so with this tap open and running , how can you love your self ? smoking takes place .

at the time I was shown all this while in discussion with my guide to find out the workings of this

there are many more ways self value is diminished that make people smoke

an other example was an late teen age girl looking at her self in the mirror and applying make up

and doing this to look better , but so saying I don't look good enough and creating that reality depleted self value

smoking as result .

posting this a use full info for others I think insights like this should be out there