View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
How do you deal with Evil in your life? Is there such a thing as Holy Anger and Enlightened Justice? Exactly how do you deal with people who are are bad/wicked/evil? And what is the ideal punishment for such actions deemed as bad or evil?

(I know Evil is a strong word. And you may not believe in it's existence. For the purpose of Philosophical Conversation I suggest you dismiss the label entirely and replace it with Bad or Wicked or etc.)

I don't think anyone is pure bad/wicked/evil I think all human beings can operate from love/divine conciousness/however you wish to say it or operate from fear/anger/greed/negative emotion/ego. Most people do both; some lean to either side. How I deal with people that operate from almost solely a negative place with them is to see a hurting child underneath where they were treated so poorly at points in childhood that they felt they needed to operate from this place. Calling them evil and hating them only spreads and manifests more hate and darkness in this world. It dosn't help anyone recover...

You might find it beneficial to find that alot of people deemed evil were severely abused sexually physically mentally etc as young children. I believe they mimic their abusers to regain a sense of power that was lost or to shield themselves from further harm by choosing to be the one who is doing the hurting rather than recieving it. It's a twisted subconcious logic but it stems from very early on; children are very vulnerable and are very often direct products of their environment. If you can see the child in their eyes I think it'll help you see clearer.

Also important to note; when I was operating my own life out of fear; feeling like a victim, feeling vulnerable, not trusting in the universe to bring good people or situations into my life I attracted alot of what could be considered "evil" now feeling certain the universe wishes to only teach me and is trying to show me how to live in alignment with my highest good, trusting, and feeling safe, and cared for no matter what happens I attract much better energy. It's really a matter of your perspective and changing that to where you are helping yourself and experiencing a world in alignment with those beliefs. It's difficult and a process but it works wonders.