View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 08:42 AM
Master
Dream of mum and little girl, something evil

Mum lay a little girl down on the sofa with a blanket and a pillow with Disney films on. I had to watch her and protect her as mum disappeared. My sister Chloe needed to go and get something from the shop with the girl and asked if I wanted to driver her car, I said I couldn't as I don't have a driving license and she looked at me like that doesn't matter. So I said ok I'll drive on the way back in case we get caught on the way. I went with them but there seemed to be something evil out to get us lurking near. We were walking through the streets and shops when we was in the town and I was just making sure the little girl was with us at all times and safe. When we went back to the girls house I was looking at her clothes and the games she has and we had so many similarities and things the same. I said this to her and she smiled at me and started chatting. The evil thing was downstairs, Chloe said she was going to send down the dog and my dog went to go with the other one but I stopped her from going I blocked the door with my foot and told her to stay up here. I can't remember much else to the dream, there were other details but I can't remember.