View Single Post
Old 29-11-2016, 05:06 AM
Master
I only know through experiences of others. My grandmother receives a lot of blessings from Teresa of Avila too. If a Saint has that much influence over people I believe they are or became an Ascended Master.

I don't go by the "theosophy" notion of ascended masters. Even the word master sounds like they are better than us. But truly these masters are spiritual servants. They only serve and never want to be served. They are masters of themselves.

Ironically I notice more people receive blessings directly from Saints than even angels or sometimes Christ.

I have a personal belief as to why that is. These Saints/Masters still have an active part in the world's evolution and within individuals' lives. Whereas someone like Christ or God are more transcendent. God/Christ usually has a message for us but it channels through Angels and guides and then into us. It goes through all these channels and then it gets through us while we live in the 3rd dimension.

That is why they seem to be more active in our lives. Sometimes a person who has actually lived on Earth can provide more help than an Angel or a higher Being. But whether it is Teresa or another saint it is always OF God.