View Single Post
Old 21-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
David Spero offers free wednesday meditations if shaktipat is up your alley.

Living unhound forum has a chat room where you can get help. Jeff is very knowledgeable.

Plus there are many others if you search for it. See what works for u

Best post so far.

I really like directness, posts such as these are unusual and not in as great numbers as they can be. People don't seem to know what is available. I'm not very happy (sad) to see many ideas that seem to reinforce ideas people literally have to or it's ok to do this stuff alone when the question is directly asking (saying) I am looking for someone. If I were asking the question I would not want to see other then this.

As a community here I want to ask us if anyone here remembers an old post given by one of our members. I was trying to find an old post made some time ago that gave a link to a site of community based groups nationwide that could be explored. There were groups that met covering beliefs ranging from loa to metaphysics, and everything in between under one umbrella of like minded individuals one might join and research. Does anyone remember the post so that the link can be (re)referenced.

Sometimes don't you feel our answers are just too general. A good balance would be general and specific answers both. Someone wrote a post some time ago about balance reminding us many times our communication is so general in nature when people want specific things said. It is a shame that posts as they become old and move back in line are as though they were never said (written) and forgotten. Anyone remember the post and link. Send it to me and if it is the one I remember, I will post it to add to the conversation. Thanks!

blessings,