View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 12:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
After that stage I start visualising things that are beyond my control, sometimes the images are nice other times not so much. The bad ones are usually our biggest fears but I am not too sure about the nice ones or the ones in the future. I then either stay in that stage or I connect to my higher self or someone else's higher self, it just depends.

I've always had images in the settling down, calming my mind phase but they've never been bad. I think only a few times I've had sound and a name in the nothingness phase which was a shocker but mostly I just float/hang there and never seem to go past it. I didn't know you could connect to someone else's higher self so that's something to think about, thanks betterdayswillcome its good to hear other peoples experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The best thing I have done is visualise yourself sitting in a meadow full of wild flowers animals in the distance. with a path leading out.where you find a bench.you sit there and see who comes to you.

I've tried something similar on quite a few occasions Native spirit but nothing ever comes to me. After each attempt, I thought it was perhaps I wasn't letting go enough but then thought I wouldn't be in the nothingness phase if I wasn't letting go so its an odd one for sure. It could be I have expectations of what/who might come that I think I don't have before I start the session so I'll need to find a way round that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithMD
For me, my body just starts to feel lighter and I almost can't feel what I am sitting on sometimes. It's pretty cool.

I can sometimes feel like that in the nothingness phase so maybe I'm closer to the next stage than I realise. Thanks FaithMD