View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
Thank you fire. In the past I've used in scents and slept with a bible (that I recently lost somewhere in my tiny apartment). I will absolutely put the salt next to my bed. For some reason these things don't like when I try to.do internal healing
It's okay, love. To put it this way, they are most likely leeches that depend on the energy of your lower vibrating emotions to sustain themselves. As you emerge more and more into love, the connection between your local self and spirit will strengthen, which in turn will result in greater emotional balace for you. They may thus try to resist this by attempting to stir up things emotionally. However, they really are completely redundant in existence and do not deserve any of your attention. Just hold on to your power and continue to unfold the pathway of your heart.

By the way, does your bed have no under ? It will work better if you are emerged within the energy field of the salt by lying above it, positioned underneath the center of your body. Alternatively, though, you can just fill a small freezer bag and place it comfortably under your mattress.