View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Hummm you and this butter thing.... 99% vegan, but all no-count cause of a little bit-a butter... pretty creepy there knight.... I'm the same age as he was and have been eating butter quite freely during that time... had my heart tested with ultrasound not long ago.. squeaky clean, cholesterol perfect, all bio markers pristine.... it wasn't the wee little bit of butter that he ate... there's actually 99% more of other stuff that could be looked at... oh wait... that's the vegan stuff... whew, good thing he at butter... gave you a rather odd talking point to hang that hat on you were needing to take a bite out of.... :^)

That's perfectly straightforward I would have thought. Vegans don't eat animal produce. If you eat meat or dairy, butter included, you can't be a vegan.

All people are different. What can kill someone in a small amount, another person may take in a huge amount and it has no impact.

In any case, if it is of interest to you, why not contact the organisation and ask them what it was he died of?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com