Thread: My Friend Joan
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:00 AM
shaya48

HI PSYCHOSLICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Thank you earthprowler and glenos, you both are so kind, I brought myself a crystal ball not long ago, well I thought I would try it out, so I picked it up and brought it right up to my face and just stared into it. What I saw was a creamy white glowing light, I just concentrated on that spot of light for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden I cold since a presences. I couldn't see any figure but I knew there was someone there and I felt that it was my friend Joan. She said to me, "well, what are you waiting for ?", I then said waiting for what ?, she said, "to come here", I thought that was funny and I actually laughed. I then said, are you sad for leaving, she then said, "no, not at all, you should be the one who is sad", I said, wow, of course your right, I have always said that to you when you were here and because of my grief I had forgotten, thank you for reminding me. I said, do you miss your family ?, she said, " not at all, I haven't gone anywhere, how can I miss them ? ". I was thinking now, gee, Joan never talked like that when she was here, here I am learning from her now and I just burst out laughing, I said, what is it like there, what do you do there, she said," nothing and everything, I can't describe it you wouldn't understand ". I have to be truthful and say at this time I was starting to feel a bit taken back, I thought, of course I would understand, my ego didn't like what Joan said and all of a sudden we both laughed, I said you rotten thing while laughing and then she just left. After this I felt like, gee this is a celebration of life not death. I hope you don't think I'm mad lol, but this is what happened.

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE THAT WAS MEANT ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, TO GIVE YOU COMFORT, KNOWLEDGE OF AFTERLIFE AND LAUGHTER WITH YOUR FRIEND YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED. LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA GODBLESS YOUR FRIEND JOAN SHE WILL BE LOVING OVER THERE AND HAVING A BALL.