Thread: My Friend Joan
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 02:26 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi all, well I just got home from the funeral, it was so beautiful, Joan's coffin was painted with a beautiful blue ocean, I've never seen anything like it. I was keeping strong until they played Imagine, I just couldn't hold back but it felt good to have that cry.
Thanks Summerland for your kind words and yes I will always keep those word close to my heart. Thanks also grazier, those were absolutely beautiful words and I thank you.
They played another song also, its name was, "you can never do wrong in a mothers eye's", I've never heard it before but it was very nice. So again thanks to everybody who have been so wonderful over the last few weeks.

Hi psycho,

I am glad that the funeral went well and the coffin sounds so beautiful - the wonderful vibrations will help her on her way. Healing always helps although mostly you don't see it because it heals the spirit, especially where the body does not need healing. Remember, you cannot take away someone elses experience and when the spirit is ready it will leave the body, no matter how much you try to stop it. It is good to realize this so that when our time comes we don't try to cling to the physical vehicle, but go joyously into our transition, guided by our spirit band of those we love and those that love us.

It has done you good to let it out. You shouldn't stop yourself from venting your sadness and grief - even anger if you vent it in a safe way.

God bless you, psycho, it can only get better now, but you know she will never leave you, only while she is healed - that is why it is important to still send healing to her. I have asked for the rainbow to be kept in place for both of you, until it is no longer needed.

Blessings

grazier